- The only apps students may install on a school iPad are district apps found in the District App Catalog.
- Students may not use personal Apple ID's on iPads.
- School Apple ID's are in a period of transition.
- Returning students may use Learner Apple ID's from previous year.
- A returning student who does not have a Learner Apple ID from last year will have to wait for an updated Apple ID.
- New students and freshmen will be assigned a new, non-learner, Apple ID next year.
- Students with Apple ID's use iCloud to set up. There is no iTunes or App Store on student iPads.
•username is the same as the username you use to log into a school computer (first name initial, middle name initial, first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 numbers of your student ID number)
•password is the same as the password you use to log into a school computer (student ID number)
- Do you know the answer? - For more SAT preparation help, check out the Internet Links main menu item and then select SAT.
Before School - 7:00 - 7:35
During School - 7:45 - 2:15 (show your iPad pass when you enter, scan barcode for a return pass)
After School - 2:15 - 3:25
Note: The library closes at 11:00 AM on early release days.
mission of the SDOHS Library/Media staff is to work collaboratively
with teachers and students to support academics, to promote reading for
pleasure and information, and to prepare our community of learners with
the life-long skills necessary to be competent, critical, ethical, and
independent seekers and users of information.