Registration and Enrollment – What is the Difference?
Look for Information on Changes to the registration and enrollment processes for the 2016-17 school year.
- 2015-16 Registration packet available here
- 2016 'Sun'sational Summer Camp registration packet available here
- 2016-17 Before & After registration information will be available soon
Before & After Care Enrollment
- Enrollment is for the school year
- Student must attend school at the same location as the Before & After program
- Annual enrollment is payable in ten equal monthly payments
- Payments due 1st of month, August through May
- Release days and holidays are factored into the annual fee
- Winter and spring break camps
- will be held at select regional sites to be announced
- are not included in Before & After enrollment
- are subject to additional fees
Activenet is the web-based software program that DVUSD Community Education currently utilizes for tracking registrations and payments of students enrolled in our programs. Accounts in the Activenet system are family accounts and require a password for entry. You must have a password and an activated account to use the online system.
- If you are new to Community Education and have never registered or enrolled in one of our programs, a new account will need to be established. You may do this at any time and we encourage you to create a family account at http://activenet.active.com/dvusdce prior to registration/enrollment. We will then use this new account that you created when we process your registration/enrollment, and no further activation will be required.
- If a member of your immediate family has been enrolled in a Community Education program over the past several years, you already have an account, which may or may not be activated for you to access online. This includes
- Preschool/Pre-K (tuition based through Community Education)
- Kindergarten Extended Day
- Before & After Care
- Summer, Winter, or Spring Break Camp
- Most after school enrichment classes
- If you are already making online payments or viewing your account online, your account is already activated and no further activation is required.
- If you have an account but do not have online access, please
- Visit http://activenet.active.com/dvusdce and create an account for you only (please do not create new accounts for others in your family)
- You will receive notice from Activenet that your account has been approved
- Your account will now need to be “activated”
- Contact your payment processor and ask for activation
- The new account you created will be merged with your existing account and you will now have access to your family account
- The person who was designated on your registration form as the “payer” is the person who must log on to make payments
- Tuition payments may be split among two or more persons
- Each person must have their own password
- Arrangements for multiple payers must be made in advance with your payment processor
- Once your account is activated and your registration is confirmed, you can utilize the website for payments, enrollments and account reviews.