January 18th, 2017 __ Cap and Gown pictures will be offered on campus during lunches in the Auditorium lobby.
May 22nd, 2017__ Graduation Ceremony University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale at 2 pm.
University of Phoenix Stadium Prohibited Items List
Attendees are reminded that the following items will not be permitted inside the University of Phoenix Stadium.
There are no lockers available outside of the stadium to secure items not allowed inside nor can any items be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Banners or signs larger that 3’ x 2’
- Beverage containers - Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Bicycles, skateboards, wheelies, roller blades, or hover boards
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind (hard or soft)
- Food or any type of beverage (other than sealed water bottles 16.9oz or less, un-frozen)
- Folding chairs
- Footballs, Beach Balls or any object than can be used as a projectile
- Helium Balloons
- Glass Vases
- Illegal drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind
- Professional Cameras or cameras with lenses longer than 8”
- Selfie Sticks
- Silly String
- Smokeless Cigarettes
- Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security or management
Handicap ADA parking and general information
*At your assigned Gate there is handicap
parking for those cars having a handicap hanger/or license plate. Please refer to your map to locate the
**There are limited numbers
of wheelchairs available to check out at each entry. They are on a first come first serve
basis. You must sign them out and return
them to the Gate you entered. Wheelchairs may not leave the inside of the building.
***It is suggested that if your guest has trouble walking or needs a wheelchair, getting your own wheelchair for the day would be preferred.
****For those guests who have difficulty walking, there is a handicap drop off/turn around area in the lot marked Staff and ADA Parking Area near GATE 2 designated on the map. You will be allowed to drop off those who cannot walk very far and they may enter Gate 2. You will then need to park in your assigned parking lot and enter your assigned GATE and meet your family member or guest inside at Gate 2 area that is directly across from the North end zone seating area. This drop-off is ONLY for those with difficulty walking or using wheelchairs and an escort, if an escort is needed. The staff/ADA lot entry is off of 95th Ave.
PLEASE keep in mind this is a very large stadium and walking to the Gate and around to the seating area is a large distance so please plan accordingly. As stated above, providing your own wheelchair is suggested.