Registration packets are available in the counseling office. To schedule an appointment call 623-445-7116.
The following documents will be necessary to complete the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Custody/Legal Documents
- Withdrawal Notice
- Withdrawal Grades
- Unofficial Transcript
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License
Proof of Residence - Acceptable documents include:
- First page of a current original APS, water, or gas bill with the service address matching the mailing address on the bill.
- Purchase contract or closing papers within 30 days of move-in.
- If you are living with someone, you will need to provide a written notarized statement from them and the first page of their APS, water, or gas bill with matching service and mailing addresses and a viable bill in your name at that address, such as a cell phone bill or a parent driver's license.
Registration appointments that are to be made in late July and early August can be made by calling the counseling office at 623-445-7116.
Walk-in registration will be attended to in the counseling office on a first come basis.