Before and After School Care Programs
Before & After School Care Programs
Registration for the 2017-18 School year opens on March 1st.
- Norterra Canyon
- Sonoran Foothills
6:30 a.m. until start of school
School release until 6:00 p.m., including early release days
Monday through Friday, excluding school holidays
- 2016-17 School Year
- $75 per family registration fee through the end of current school year
- 2017-18 School Year
- $20 during March and April
- $30 during May
- $60 in June through the remainder of the 2017-18 school year
| Rates Per Child
Morning & Afternoon care (3 day per week minimum)
with a consistent plan, and sessions are on the same days, i.e. Monday AM&PM, Tuesday AM&PM, etc.
|$13.50 per day
|Morning care only (3 day per week minimum, must choose days in advance. Once confirmed, changing or adding days may be subject to additional fees; credit not given for days reserved but not used.)
$5 per day;
$15 per week minimum
|Afternoon care only (3 day per week minimum, must choose days in advance. Once confirmed, changing or adding days may be subject to additional fees; credit not given for days reserved but not used.)
$9.00 per day;
$27 per week minimum
Additional days on any of the above plans after schedule is accepted/approved. For example, if you have 3 afternoons per week and add a morning, the rate will be $10 ($5 for morning plus $5 additional daily rate).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are on a Pick Your Days plan and add days in a week that you do not have scheduled, you will be charged the $25 Drop In rate.
$5.00 in addition to normal daily rate; i.e. $10 for morning, $14 for afternoon, $18.50 for consistent AM/PM.
$25 per day on Pick Your Days plan if other days not scheduled for that week in advance
| Drop In care
||$25.00 per day
- Consistent plan is for the same days every week for the entire school year, whether 3, 4, or 5 days per week. Mornings and afternoons must all be the same days to qualify the $13.50 daily AM/PM rate; if the reserved days are not the same, you will be charged the morning rate of $5 per day and the afternoon rate of $9 per day. Additional days will be at the rate of $10 for mornings, $14 for afternoons, or $18.50 for morning and afternoon. This plan is designed for those families with a consistent schedule that remains the same every week.
- Pick Your Days plan is for 3, 4, or 5 days per week. The days may vary, and you choose which weeks you will use. You may reserve for as few or as many weeks at a time as you wish. They do not have to be consecutive weeks. A calendar will open up for you to choose. You may reserve additional weeks throughout the year if you are uncertain of which weeks you need. PLEASE NOTE that on this plan, any days that are added after the first of the month will be charged as additional days and/or be subject to a change fee. In addition, if days are added to a week you do not have scheduled, you will be charged the Daily Drop In rate. This plan is designed for families who have fluctuating schedules that may change from week-to-week.
- Daily Drop In is for occasional days when you need care but you are not on a regular plan. No discounts available.
Invoices will be generated around the 25th of each month for a due date of the 1st of the upcoming month. Once invoices are generated your dates are locked in and you will need to email your account representative (see below) to modify your schedule.
Please note that choosing a consistent schedule, or a pick your days schedule for the entire school year, will guarantee your child’s placement in a program. While we do not anticipate this to be a problem, a school may reach capacity at various times throughout the year which may prevent some days from being available for less frequent pick your days or drop in schedules.
|Important: You are not confirmed until you receive the approval email
How to register online:
- Go to Eleyo/FeePay.
- Set up an account with FeePay. Refer to the Setting Up Your Family Profile instructions for help
- Once you have an account, add "Your Family" members
- Register for the Before & After Care location of your choice (opens 4/27/16 at 6:00 a.m.). Use the Registration Instructions available here. An email confirmation will be sent showing the dates you requested
- Provide a current copy of each child's immunization (see above) to Community Education at the DVUSD District Office
- Wait for the second email confirmation that District Office staff has approved your registration and successfully processed your payment
- Sign each child's Emergency Information form at the Before & After site that your child will attend
- Your child is confirmed only after completion of the above steps
For more information, please contact you Account Representative below
|Arrowhead||Panther's Pride||Patricia Herman||623-687-6724|
|Canyon Springs After School Care||Wolves||
|Copper Creek||Bobcat Den||Becki Brown||602-376-3994 or 602-573-9370|
|Desert Mountain||Blackhawks||Vivian Bauer||623-687-1237|
|Desert Sage||Gecko Corral||Shawn Chavez||623-445-4797 or 602-819-8409|
|Diamond Canyon||Coyote Corner||Cheryl Warren||623-445-8077 or 623-262-1015|
|Highland Lakes||Bears Den||Megan Dobbins||623-256-1816|
|Las Brisas||All Star Club||Diane Bushu||623-445-5572 or 623-399-0350|
|Legend Springs||Leopards||Kim Arlienne||602-501-2871|
| Mirage opening Aug. 2017 || Roadrunners ||TBA||TBA|
|Mountain Shadows||Coyote Clubhouse||Sherry Thackston||623-445-4331 or 623-262-2465|
|Norterra Canyon||Pirate's Cove||Lisa Wood||623-271-3980|
|Park Meadows||Stinger’s Activity Club||Debbie Craig||623-445-4184 or 623-262-1406|
|Paseo Hills||Rattler’s Den||Pattie Eardley||623-445-4579 or 623-262-3632|
|Sierra Verde||Champions||Tina White||602-501-3919|
|Stetson Hills||Stallion's Stable||Nancy Basham||623-445-5386 or 480-268-1020|
||602-467-6010 or 623-293-1341|
|Sunset Ridge||Hawks||Lisa Perez||623-687-1201|
|West Wing||Mustangs||Linda Pepe||602-501-2073|
- School days we are open from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- During June and July we are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.