By2016-2017 AIA Annual Preparticipation Physical Form.pdf 110.73 KB (Last Modified on April 28, 2016)
By2016-2017 AIA Annual Preparticipation Physical Eval pages 1-3.pdf 306.05 KB (Last Modified on April 28, 2016)
ByBrainbook Information and DirectionsAttention all HLS athletes, in order to participate in any school sports you must complete the Brainbook Concussion and PRINT out the certificate so that we have it on file here at HLS. The Deer Valley Unified School District mandates that all 7th - 12th grade athletes complete the online Brainbook class. Because this program is designed for high school athletes, middle school athletes must register as a freshman. Students should select their HOME high school along with ANY sports they feel they might be interested in playing while attending high school.
A Brainbook Concussion Certificate must be on file at the school- This is an online course that must be completed prior to any participation. Once you have completed this course, you should not have to retake this course.
1. Go to this site http://aiaacademy.org/
2. Select Concussion - Brainbook picture
3. Register as a high school student for the school you think you will attend.
4. Enter Demographic information -
5. Select sport this season and any season in the future - remember to include all possible future sports
6. Complete course
7. Print Certificate and turn in to your coach or the athletic director. Keep a copy of the certificate for your records.** If the student completed the Brainbook course and turned in a certificate as a 7th grader, that will cover this requirement for 8th grade as well.
By2016-2017 acknowledgement.pdf 82.74 KB (Last Modified on July 28, 2016)
By2016-2017 Family and Coach Agreement.pdf 56.57 KB (Last Modified on July 28, 2016)