Our Classroom Mission: In our class we will strive to improve ourselves daily. We will be active listeners who are kind and caring to all who enter our classroom. We will work to create a positive learning environment so that we can all learn together, problem solve together, and build friendships.
I look forward to meeting you all on July 30th for Meet The Teacher Night!
School Supplies List
- 1 dozen yellow wood #2 pencils
- 2 boxes of crayons (16 or 24 count)
- 4 dry erase Black Expo markers
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box Ziploc sandwich bags
- 1 box Ziploc gallon bags
- 1 package of page protectors
- 2 containers of disinfectant wipes
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 headphones or earbuds (no bluetooth)
- 2 boxes of tissues
Parents and guardians, please click here for directions on how to create your own parent Power School account. This will allow you to view your child's most up to date grades. You will need to contact the front office to obtain your child's username and password in order to connect them to your account.