Welcome to the Sandra Day O'Connor High School Library!
iPad information for 2017-18 school year
Student DVUSD Google email structure: firstname.lastname@example.org•username is the same as the username you use to log into a school computer (first name initial, middle name initial, first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 numbers of your student ID number)•password is the same as the password you use to log into a school computer (student ID number)
- The only apps students may install on a school iPad are district apps found in the District App Catalog. There is no public App Store on a student iPad.
- Students may not use personal Apple ID's on iPads.
- All students have been assigned a new school Apple ID. An email with Apple ID info has been sent to each student's learner.dvusd.org email account. If you have not received this email, please contact Ms. Salameh at email@example.com.
How to set up your 2017-18 Apple ID
- Open your learner.dvusd.org email (No learner email set up on your iPad? Click here for help setting up learner email)
- Open your email from Apple Manager
- You should see your new Apple ID username and temporary password.
- Open Settings > iTunes and App Store > Sign In
- Copy and paste username and temp password from email into appropriate Sign In fields.
- Create your own password—one you won’t forget!
If you don't have an Apple ID email, see Ms. Salameh or click here(You must be logged into district Google account to view.)Please go to the iPads page (on the left menu) for more information about iPads, including how to set up a school iPad and email.
Canvas Login for students and parents
- Do you know the answer? - For more SAT preparation help, check out the Internet Links main menu item and then select SAT.- Practice your search skills using Google tools.
Before School - 7:00 - 7:35
During School - 7:45 - 2:15 (show your iPad pass when you enter, scan barcode for a return pass)
After School - 2:15 - 3:25
Note: The library closes at 11:00 AM on early release days.
The mission of the SDOHS Library/Media staff is to work collaboratively with teachers and students to support academics, to promote reading for pleasure and information, and to prepare our community of learners with the life-long skills necessary to be competent, critical, ethical, and independent seekers and users of information.
Not sure about the teacher part of teacher librarian?Here's a listing of Information Literacy Lessons available at SDOHS.
Contact Information:Mrs. Salameh - Teacher Librariangail.firstname.lastname@example.orgCirculation Desk - 623-445-7197