Mrs. Tammy Owen - Library Clerk623-376-5013Welcome to West Wing School Library!Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook @ wwmustanglibraryHere are some helpful reminders about the library:
Search Our Library Collection -If you would like to check and see if our library has the book you are looking for, simply click the link above.Research Database - Deer Valley Unified School District is providing each student with an incredible research tool, free access to research databases. We want students to realize that academic research goes far beyond simply "Googling" something.Chromebook Help and Resources - Included on this page are resources to setup, TROUBLESHOOT, customize and use your chromebook.Tech Tips - Resources for common technology needs using Canvas, i-Pads and Chromebooks. Click on links to access tip sheets and walk thru videos.
- Students check out books for two weeks at a time.
- Our system sends out an email letting parents/guardians and students know that the book is late and what the cost to replace it is, if it is lost/damaged.
- Receiving that email does not mean there is a fine, only if the book is lost/damaged. As soon as students turn in or renew their book, that alert is taken off.
- Students may ask teachers for a library pass to come to the library, if they would like to come outside of their class library time.
- The library opens at 8:30am for students and closes at 3:45pm.
- Students can come to the library before or after school with out a pass.
- Students can utilize the book drop slot if the library is closed at anytime to return books.