Welcome to 4th grade Science and Math
My Philosophy of Education is that all students are unique and special in their own way. As an educator, my belief is to ensure that each student who enters the classroom can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, as well as socially in an environment that is successful for each individual student. I will provide a safe, healthy, and happy classroom, that will ensure that all students at different learning levels will be successful. With students, parents, and myself, we will together lead and manage a differentiated classroom successfully.
Our curriculum is the Arizona Mathematics Standards, and I will use Eureka's Mathematics materials to teach our content. I will work to meet or exceed 4th grade standards. All students will be taught problem-based, student-centered lessons.
- Please reach out to me at any time! I believe there is nothing we can’t accomplish on behalf of your child if we work together, and I am always happy to communicate with you.
- Student agendas will be used to communicate daily about assignments such as homework, quizzes, and tests/assessments, as well as classroom and grade level happenings. Please check it daily.
- Please check PowerSchool weekly for updated grades. Contact me at email@example.com by writing a note in your student’s agenda.
Mrs. Gonzales is...
- a New Mexican
- a Lobo/Lumberjack
- a mother of three.
- a Nana of two
- a wife of 28 years.
- a chef.
- a reader.
- a traveler.
- a coffee-lover. (Pink Drink)
- a learner.
- looking forward to getting to know you!
Gonzales' 4th Grade Daily Schedule
8:45-9:30 Specials (Group A, B, and C)
9:30-10:15 Science (Gonzales)
10:15-11:15 Math (Gonzales)
12:00-12:30 Math (Gonzales)
1:15-2:45 Math (Bixby)
2:45-3:30 Science (Bixby)
Friday Early Release Schedule
9:15-10:00 Science or Social Studies with homeroom teacher
10:00-11:15 Math or ELA with homeroom teacher
12:00-1:05 Math or ELA with PM teacher
1:20-2:00 Science or Social Studies with PM teacher
Please feel free to contact me by email. I will respond within 24 hours, but usually sooner.
Classrooms can not receive phone calls during school hours. I can speak on the phone before school hours, after school hours, and between 8:45-9:30 am. If there is an emergency that you need to speak with someone, please contact the office at (623) 376-500