Research shows that when parents and other caring adults are involved, students achieve more. That's why DVUSD is committed to reaching out and involving parents and the community in its efforts to make a difference for more than 33,000 students and their families.
We focus on providing programming that is based on the six nationally recognized involvement standards:
- Welcoming all families into the school community
- Communicating effectively
- Supporting student success
- Speaking up for every child
- Sharing power
- Collaborating with the community