Anthem School Chapter National Junior Honor Society
Hello Anthem Students and Families,
Welcome to the Anthem School chapter of National Junior Honor Society (NJHS). In NJHS, we strive to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to simulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, to develop character, and to encourage citizenship in students of Anthem School. We are very excited for another amazing!
- Monday, August 29: Applications Sent Home
- Friday, September 9: NJHS Applications DUE BY 2:00 pm.
- Monday, September 12: Notice of Selection Sent Home
- Wednesday, September 19: Induction Ceremony at 6:00 pm in MPR (Gym)
- Tuesday, September 27: First NJHS Meeting at 7:45 am
- Tuesday, October 25: NJHS Meeting
- Tuesday, November 29: NJHS Meeting
- Tuesday, December 13: NJHS Meeting (5 hours due for Quarter 2)
-Tuesday, January 21: NJHS Meeting
- Tuesday, February 21: NJHS Meeting (5 hours due for Quarter 3)
- Tuesday, March 28: NJHS Meeting
- Tuesday, April 25: NJHS Meeting (5 hours due for Quarter 4)
Notice for Current NJHS members:Our first meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 27: First NJHS Meeting at 7:45 AM. Please meet Ms. Williams and Mrs. Uphoff in the STUGO/NJHS Room (Room B118).