Hello and welcome to Developmental Preschool with Ms. Hodge. In classroom 113 you will also have two amazing paraprofessionals, Beth Boggie and Tamara Hudak. Through Deer Valley Unified Schools District (DVUSD), Early Childhood classrooms provide an environment that respects and builds up the diverse developmental needs of each child. Through our play-based environments, we foster language, intellect, emotional, social, physical, and creative development. We have a three day program Monday-Wednesday and four day program Monday-Thursday. The program is free for children who qualify for special education in accordance with federal and state regulations. Children who are ineligible for special education may attend preschool on a tuition based monthly fee. The three day program is $140.00 per month and the four day program is $175.00. Parents must use the portal to pay tuition.
Quick Things to Know:
- Monday- Thursday Classroom Time Slots:
- AM Session- 9:15-11:45 and PM Session- 1:00-3:30
- Your child will need a backpack containing a change of clothes, including underwear, we get messy at Preschool. If your child needs toileting supplies, please include those in the backpack. You may also make arrangements with Ms. Hodge to keep extra supplies at school to reduce backpack weight.
- If your child will be absent, please call the attendance line at 623-445-4790 If your child is a bus rider, you must also call Transportation at 623-467-5090.
- For more information, please take some to read Classroom Letter