Barry Goldwater High School Graduation Information
MAY 18, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. STATE FARM STADIUM
1. Jostens is the graduation products vendor. Rep is Matt Hatten.
Phone number: 602 765-7227 - Address: 13439 N. Cave Creek Rd. Suite #4 – Phx.
Cap and Gown information distributed September 13, 2019 during govt/econ classes. If a senior
does not have a govt/econ class, they can get a pass from the front desk.
Orders taken Sept. 16th & 17th during lunches and in the evening – Sept. 16th
cafeteria from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Cap and gown orders will also be taken Oct. 15 & 16 and Dec. 3rd during lunches.
2. Grads Photography is the senior photographer.
Phone number: 623 566-1082 Address: 20100 N. 51st Ave. Glendale, AZ 85308
Seniors portraits are taken at studio and scheduled directly with photographer.
The senior picture for the yearbook is taken at no cost and must be taken by Grads by December 14, 2019. (A senior can go to any photographer for personal pictures.)
Cap and Gown pictures will be offered on campus.
Date: February 12, 2020 Auditorium lobby during lunches.
3. January 31, 2020: Senior meeting DURING govt/econ classes in the auditorium
to give out Senior Countdown graduation timeline, Panoramic Picture and Cap and Gown picture information. If a senior does not have a govt/econ class, they may receive a pass from the front desk to attend one of the presentations.
4. February 12, 2020- Panoramic Picture will be taken at 7:40 a.m. in the gym. Cap & Gown pics will be taken during lunch-time.Cap and GownORDER BY CLICKING HERE.Cap and Gowns are provided for the picture. Gentlemen look best with a collared shirt and tie under the gown. Ladies look best with a clear neckline with at most a simple necklace.
5. March 10, 2020- Graduation Products will be delivered during lunches – cafeteria
(not caps and gowns-all other products)
6. March 12, 2020 – Graduation Senior Address Auditions 2:20 p.m. in Lecture Hall.
7. March 24, 2020 -Graduation Song/Natl. Anthem Auditions 2:20 p.m. in Choir Room
8. Last week March – Graduation Information mailer sent to parents
9. April 23, 2020 – Final graduation mtg. during advisory - 9:29-9:59 a.m. in the main auditorium. Seniors DO NOT actually go to State Farm Stadium to rehearse.
10. May 6, 2020 - Senior Honor and Awards program: 7:00 p.m Auditorium
11. May 12 & 13, 2020 – Senior Exams (May 13th is seniors last day)
12. May 14, 2020– Senior Checkout in aud. Lobby 8:00- 10:00 a.m. (receive cap & gown)
Graduation: State Farm Stadium May 18, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.