What is HOSA?
- The Mountain Ridge HOSA Chapter is a member of the Arizona and National HOSA-Future Health Care Professionals Organizations
- MRHS HOSA is a Career and Technical Student Association
Who can join?
- Current and former Biomedical Sciences Program students are eligible to join.
What does HOSA do?
HOSA members will have the opportunity to participate in:
- leadership activities
- community service events
- educational activities
- fundraising activities
- knowledge/skills competitions
Why join a club or organization?
- Organizations and clubs are an excellent opportunity to be involved in the Mountain Ridge and surrounding community.
How do I apply?
MRHS HOSA Meeting Information
- Application information will be shred during the Biomedical Sciences classes for current students
- Former Biomedical Sciences studnets please contact Mrs. Rodgers at email@example.com
- HOSA requires state and national membership dues
- Members will receive meeting dates through Remind and HOSA Canvas Course Inbox messages
- Meeting information will be posted in HOSA Canvas Course after the meeting