Dual enrollment is due 8/28/17Marketing classes are available for dual credit through Rio Salado Community College.Here are instructions to help you register:Dual Enrollment Registration InformationPlease check in with your intructor to know what requirements are needed for your dual class!
Have any dual enrollment questions?Check this out: Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you have lingering questions or concerns, email me and I will do my best to get you the info you need: email@example.comOther helpful sites:Electronic Copy of: Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Registration FlyerRio Registration Info w/my Notes (same document as above - but it has some helpful notes on it!)Ready to begin registration? Start here: http://www.riosalado.edu/programs/dual/getstarted/Pages/default.aspxA few registration hints:
Rio Salado's Dual Enrollment Main PageRio Salado Credit Transfer Information: http://www.riosalado.edu/advisement/university-transfer/Pages/default.aspxLink to Rio Payment Options: http://www.riosalado.edu/cashier/Pages/options.aspxMy.Maricopa: Once you are a registered this is going to be a very important link for you! This is where you can access your account, review payments, see what you owe, order transcripts --- all things Rio! Remember you will need your MEID for this! http://my.maricopa.edu/Not sure how to use my.maricopa? Here is a power point to help you: How to Use My Maricopa
- Everything will be online! You won't be turning in hard copies of anything!
- Only register for the fall semester! You will register for spring later on! (Note: Marketing 271 is 3 credits but is both semesters - you only sign up in the fall.)
- If you are a new student and you need to submit ID for the admissions process, you will be able to do that online!
- Note that students must begin the registration process, and then a parent will receive an email regarding financial responsiblity. A parent/guardian will then need to follow the directions within the email. Once the parent has done this it could take 3-5 days for the processing. Once processing has been completed, students can log in to their student center (my.maricopa.edu) to pay immediately!
- Do note that you need to take care of payment once processing has occurred! students will be dropped every Monday afternoon for nonpayment. You can re-enroll in the student center, but avoid this by paying at the time of enrollment!
- Be certain you are ONLY enrolling using the proper course section number for your class period! If you don't know what this is - please see your dual teacher!
- Please be registered and paid for your course by August 18th, 2017!
- If needed, you can still set up a payment plan within your student center!
- If you have any questions, just ask! :)
Need your MEID to create your eCashier account?
First, log onto the dual page located at http://www.riosalado.edu/programs/dual/Pages/default.aspx
Then, click on My Maricopa (located on the left hand side of the page)
You can go through the MEID wizard to get your MEID, but to get through the process it does require that you enter your social security number!If you have questions, just ask!
MarketingA three credit class is offered to students enrolled in first year Marketing (The students receive three credits for completing the ENTIRE year of Marketing).MKT 271 - Principles of Marketing -Class Description: An analysis of the marketing process and environment with regard to the product, pricing, distribution, and communication in order to satisfy buyer needs.