O'Connor Academics


  • Grading and Reporting / FAQ (dvusd.org)


    Grade Improvement

    Students who want to improve their grade in English language arts, math, science, social studies or world language courses may repeat the same course through an approved DVUSD course. The original grade will remain on the transcript. The higher grade will become the grade of record upon request. Credit will be given for one course, not both. The Duplicate Course/GPA Acknowledgement Form must be submitted prior to the student repeating the course for grade improvement. 
    Students who request grade improvement for courses that DVUSD does not offer may take a community college course approved by their school counselor prior to attendance of the course.