Parents' Right to Know
Parents have the right to know the professional qualifications of the classroom
teachers who instruct their children. Federal law allows parents to ask for certain
information about their child's classroom teacher and requires the school to give
you this in a timely manner. The following information can be obtained by
calling Bellair School:
- Whether the Arizona Department of education has licensed or qualified the teacher
- for the grades and subjects he or she teaches.
- The teacher's college major; whether the teacher has any advanced degrees
- and, if so, the subject of those degrees.
- Whether any teachers' aides or similar paraprofessionals provide services to
- your child and, if they do, their qualifications.
If you would like to receive any of this information, please call our secretary,
Joli Reichert at 602-467-5704 or email at email@example.com.