Focus Question: (Pg 19) Where would you put the IV and the DV on a data table?
1. Show correct data tables on smart board
2. Go Over Class Syllabus. Glue on (Pg 21)
3. Glue on (Pg 23) "Graphing Your Data"
4. Learn the correct graphs to be used in science
HW: On (Pg 22) Create the graph from the information on the bottom of the "Graphing Your Data"
Focus Question: (Pg 19) What is a controlled experiment? Why does it need to be "controlled"?
1. Show the correct graphs on the smart board
2. Lab Safety rules - Go over and glue in on (Pg 25)
3. Draw, label and explain use of lab Equipment on (Pg 24)
4. Assign Science book
HW: Define Science Vocab
Focus Question: (Pg 19) Name 3 personal lab safety rules.
1. Finish going over lab equipment.
HW: Lab Equipment and Uses
Focus Question: (Pg19) What is a graduated cylinder used for? Be specific.
1. Grade Lab Equipment and Uses
2. Mission Statement
3. Study for Vocab Quiz
HW: Can You Spot the Scientific Method
Focus Question: Name 3 safety practices that need to be observed for every lab.
1. Grade HW
2. Vocab Quiz
HW: Have a great weekend