Winter Break Child Care 2021Keep your children active and engaged over Winter Break.Join us for winter fun with lots of activities, games, and crafts. This year, Winter Break Camp will be held:
Kindergarten through 8th grade students who are ages 5 to 14, are eligible to attend. Morning and afternoon snack will be provided. A daily sack lunch is required.
- Monday through Wednesday
- December 20-22, and
- December 27-29
- 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Arrowhead Elementary School, 7490 W. Union Hills Drive, Glendale, AZ 85308
- Registration opens online 11/10/21
The cost is $38 per day, with a 10% discount given on additional children. Advanced registration/enrollment is required.
A $25 per family registration fee applies to students not currently contracted for Before & After School Care.Plan to enroll early as space is limited. Registration closes on Wednesday, 12/8/2021, OR upon site reaching capacity.
- Online registration opens:
- 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- Advanced registration and payment required
- Fees will be charged at the time of contract approval
- Current immunizations must be on file with DVUSD Community Education prior to contract approval*
- Registration closes 12/8/21, or upon site reaching capacity
- Space is limited
- Please register early
- No refunds or credits will be given after contract approval
- Please plan carefully
- No changes will be made after the registration deadline; changes after contract approval are subject to additional fees
- Families receiving DES assistance must provide authorization for a change of service location for the break camp
- Daily sack lunch required
The Winter Break Child Care Camp is subject to the policies and procedures of the DVUSD Community Education Before & After School Care program. For more information or to download the Parent Handbook, please visit our program web page. Prior to submitting your registration contract for approval, you will be asked to read and agree to the terms of the program; if you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact us prior to submitting your contract request.
- Visit https://deervalley.ce.eleyo.com beginning November 10, 2021
- Create a family profile if you don't already have one
- Register for "School Break Camps"
- Read and sign the Agreement as part of the registration process
- If not already on file, submit current immunizations to DVUSD Community Education at 7071 W. Hillcrest Boulevard, Glendale, AZ 85310, or by fax to 623-376-3918 or via email to Community.Education@dvusd.org, or upload at upload immunizations here. Your registration contract will not be approved without immunizations
From our family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday season.*In accordance with AZ Department of Health Services (DHS) licensing requirements.
- Monday through Wednesday