Procedures to Request a Public Record
The Deer Valley Unified School District Governing Board recognizes the public’s right to information concerning District actions, policies and the details of educational and business operations. Public records of the District will be open for inspection by any person in accordance with Arizona Public Records Law.
Due to strict compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), please be advised that Deer Valley Unified School District does not grant requests for student directory information for commercial purposes. Student directory information includes:
- Students and/or parent’s addresses
- Students and/or parent’s phone numbers
- Students and/or parent’s electronic mail address
- Student’s photograph
Public records of the district will be open for inspection by any person as provided by law.
- Submit the form to the Communications and Community Engagement Department.
- You will be contacted once the documents are prepared
- Most submissions are processed within ten days. This excludes requests for employee e-mails which may extend beyond ten days
- Please arrange a date and time with Communications and Community Engagement Department to pick up documents.