Coach: Ms. Sercl
Captains- Madison Perrotti and Ashlyn Franklin
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Spiritline Page! We are so excited you have decided to try-out for the squad. Below are a few things to know including, estimated prices for this season (Estimated Cost Sheet), squad expectations, and practice- competition -game schedules. Make sure to check in periodically throughout the season for important information.Our Purpose:
It is the purpose of the West Wing Spirit Line to promote and uphold team spirit for those we encounter, to develop good sportsmanship by example, to support good relations in the community and between teams and squads during events. The organizational goal is to work in harmony with the all team members, coaches, and other athletic teams and within the Deer Valley School District.
· Spiritline member is expected to attend all scheduled practices and games, unless approved by coaches.
· Spiritline member is expected to wear appropriate practice clothing including the following: Cheer shoes, workout shorts/pants, t-shirts/tank top, socks, hair up in pony-tail, & no jewelry.
· Spiritline member is expected to bring their own water bottle to each game and practice.
· Spiritline member is expected to follow ALL school rules and athletic policies.
· Spiritline member is expected to maintain at least a “C” average in ALL classes.
· Practices will be held every Monday & Wednesday from 3:30-5:30, unless otherwise stated by the coaches on the Spiritline calendar.
· Spiritline cheers at both HOME and AWAY games for the girls and boys basketball teams. Games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:45- 7:00 pm. (Times vary depending on games, location, and teams.)