P.E. RULESThe students in P.E. are expected to be:
- Show respect with words and actions to classmates, teachers and equipment.
- Show amazing SPORTSMANSHP by being a “Good Sport” no matter if you win or lose.
- Listen and follow the daily instructions
- Follow P.E. and school rules
- On task during individual or group activities
· Use equipment properly
· Follow rules of the game/activity
· Wear proper footwear (No boots, sandals, Crocs, Heelys or heeled shoes)
- Wear proper P.E. clothes and shoes to exercise
- Participate and give your best effort in
- Positive attitude to learn
If the student chooses not to follow the rules, a variety of consequences could occur.
· Verbal Warning
· Sit-Out from activity or “Cool Down” walks around the field.
· Writing Assignment
· Buddy Classroom
· Parent Phone Call, Email or P.E. Note home
· Referral to the Principal
Each student will receive an individual Achievement grade and a Citizenship/Conduct grade. A student’s Achievement grade is based on the daily P.E. objectives and the Arizona State Physical Education Standards.
The student’s Citizenship/Conduct grade is based on:
Stays on task
Works well independently
Functions as a group member
Prepares for class (proper shoes)
Completes work in a timely manner
Follows school/P.E. rules
Respects the rights/property of others