Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Elementary Education 1999 University of Wyoming ESL Certified AZ & US Constitution
Mrs. JoLynn Copenhaver
Happy 2019-2020 school year!
My name is JoLynn Copenhaver, and I am going to be your child’s 5th Grade Math teacher! I have been teaching for 19 years with a variety of grade levels taught throughout those years.
I have been married for 18 years and have 2 awesome kids. My husband Ryan is a Golf Course Superintendent and is the best at his craft. My daughter Hannah is 16 years old and is going to be a Junior at Mountain Ridge (where did the time go?!?!) , and my son Ross is 13 going into 7th grade. We love to stay busy by hanging out with friends, going camping, swimming, and playing sports.
I look forward to getting to know you and your child this year. If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. It will be a great year and I am looking forward to all the adventures ahead!
A few of my favorite things…
- My Birthday ~ September 15
- Favorite Color ~ Bright colors
- Favorite Restaurants ~ Top Shelf, Chilis, Arrowhead Grill
- Favorite Fast Food ~ Chick-fil-A, Pei Wei, Panda Express
- Favorite Drinks ~ Sonic Limeaid, Ice Tea, Water
- Favorite Snacks ~ Trail Mix
- Favorite Hobbies ~ shopping, swimming, playing sports, reading, going to the movie
- Favorite Vacations ~ Going back home to Wyoming and Montana
- Favorite Place to Shop~ Amazon Wish List
- Favorite Stores~Teachers Pay Teachers, Target, Kohls.
- Favorite Sports Team~ Denver Broncos
- Favorite Things~ colored pens, fun decorative pens, any cool writing utensil
- Favorite Flower~ House plants