Please DO NOT LABEL any classroom supplies with your child's name (other than headphones).
We will be SHARING ALL supplies within our class (except for backpacks and headphones).
- Boys: 1 small bottle - Hand sanitizer
- Boys: 1 box - Kleenex
- Boys: 1 Package White Board Markers
- Boys: 1 box - zipper sandwich bags
- Boys: 1 box - zipper gallon bags
- Girls: 1 box - zipper snack bags
- Girls: 1 container Disinfectant Wipes
- Girls: 1 roll - paper towels
- Girls: 1 package - Baby wipes
- Girls: 1 package - Yellow Highlighters
- 1 or 2 plastic YELLOW folders (These will be used as daily take-home folders)
- 1 Soft backpack (no wheels) labeled with child's name
- Treasure box items
- Play dough
- 1 pair of over the ear headphones clearly marked with your child's name. (NO EARBUDS as they do not fit in small ears) **They will be kept in your child's cubbie and used when we go to computer lab**
All supply lists are OPTIONAL. Arizona law requires that public schools provide supplies required for academic success. This list represents optional, supplementary items, which you may supply at your discretion. If you have questions, feel free to contact the school.