About the Teacher
I am excited to be your child's teacher! This is my 25th year teaching in the Deer Valley Unified School District. I have taught fifth grade for 10 years, and I spent 15 years teaching first grade. My husband works in our district's Community Education Department. I have two daughters. My oldest will be attending Glendale Community College and my youngest attends Mountain Ridge High School. I enjoy traveling and seeing movies with my family. Watching the Dallas Cowboys and going to Diamondbacks games are some of my favorite pastimes. Looking forward to a great year!
Degrees and Endorsements:
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education
- Middle School Mathematics Endorsement
- Middle School Science Endorsement
- Early Childhood Endorsement