Below are some resources for children without health/dental insurance:
2. Banner Health's School-Based Health Clinic
Isaac E. Imes Elementary
6625 N. 56th Avenue, Glendale
Serving West Valley cities
Appointments: (480) 412-6344
For more information about Banner Health's School-Based Health Center locations, eligibility, and Health Mobile:
3. Free, Low-Cost or Sliding Scale Clinic locations:
4. John C Lincoln's Desert Mission programs offers the following:
5. Deer Valley's Family Resource Center
: The Deer Valley Unified School District’s Family Resource Center in partnership with First Things First, provides support to strengthen families living in the North Phoenix Region. DVFRC offers education, prevention, and awareness by coordinating existing programs and services to meet the needs of families with children ages birth through five. In support of this mission, the center empowers our parents and caregivers to become educators themselves, and join in the joy of their child’s learning during the early developmental years. Learn more about their programs and services: https://www.dvusd.org/Page/5995
6. Hearing and Vision: There are a few programs that provide assistance for eye exams and glasses. Please see the school nurse if you have financial difficulty with getting a professional exam and glasses for your child. These programs require an application and a referral from the school nurse.
7. Medical Services Project (MSP)- A community-service project designed to provide primary care for uninsured children from low-income families. To qualify for MSP, a child must be uninsured and not qualify for AHCCS/Kidscare or Indian Health Services. The cost of each doctor visit is $5 or $10. Children may receive diagnostic laboratory services and prescription medication, at no cost, through MSP. The school nurse identifies an uninsured child who meet MSP eligibility criteria and schedule appointments for them with participating MSP providers.