1. Students will be courteous to themselves, all classmates, all instructors, and all school property.
2. Cell phones/Ipads will only be used when allowed.
3. Absolutely no swearing, homophobic slurs, drug talk, or racial comments.
4. Classroom work-time is a gift, don't lose it.
5. Five bathroom breaks per semester.
6. No one can hide behind shyness.
7. Be appropriate in my classroom; if you're not sure, don't do it.
8. Be open-minded to perspectives other than your own.
9. Don't lie to me.
10. Eyeballs means look at me and await instruction.