PLTW Biomedical Sciences Make Up Work Information
Obtaining make-up work is the responsibility of the student.
Assignments are listed in Canvas, posted on the board in the classroom, and listed in the Lesson Plan in each Canvas Course.
Make-Up Assignments Due To Absences: Missing Work Not Due to an Absence
- After an absence, a student has one school day for each day missed to make up work/tests, regardless of the number of days absent.
- Make-up work for extended absences (over 3 days) may be requested through the Counseling Office and picked up there.
- If you know of a planned absence, please provide at least 3 days advanced notice to allow me to organize your work.
If many days are missed, please schedule an appointment to formulate a plan for the completion of make-up work.
- Missing work is due at the end of the instructional unit
How to obtain missing work:
- Review Daily Lesson Plan available on the Canvas course home page and modules
- Review Course Calendar and To-List in Canvas for due dates
- Email Mrs. Rodgers if absent
- Contact a fellow classmates
- Read directions for the specific activity to see if it can be completed during your absence and be prepared when you return
- Speak to Mrs. Rodgers before school, before/after class when the student returns to school to develop a plan for completion
Make-up work is due according to the MRHS Make-up Assignment Policy in the Student Handbook.