Spring Break Child Care Camp 2019Registration for 2019 opens on 1/15/19. Click here to register.Keep your children active and engaged over break. Join us for springtime fun with lots of activities, games, and crafts. This year, Spring Break Camp will be held:
- Monday through Friday, March 18-22, 2019
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Mountain Shadows School, 19602 N. 45th Avenue, Glendale
- Sunset Ridge School, 35707 N. 33rd Lane, Phoenix
Kindergarten through 8th grade students who are ages 5 to 14, are eligible to attend. Morning and afternoon snack will be provided. A daily sack lunch is required.
The cost is $32 per day, with a 10% discount given on additional children. Advanced registration/enrollment and payment is required.To register, please visit https://deervalley.ce.eleyo.com
- Create a family profile if you don't already have one
- Register for the Spring Break location of your choice
- Read and sign the Agreement as part of the registration process; this Agreement contains important information and can be reviewed here
- If not already on file, submit current immunizations to DVUSD Community Education at the District Office, 20402 N. 15th Avenue, Phoenix 85027. (Your registration contract will not be approved without immunizations)*
- The full fee will be charged to your debit/credit card at the time your contract is approved
- Sign your Emergency Information form on your child's first day of attendance (please allow extra time)
Please plan carefully as no credits or refunds will be issued once your contract is approved. Space is limited. Registration closes Thursday, 3/7/19, OR upon site reaching capacity. Changes subject to additional fees; no changes will be made after the registration deadline.
*In accordance with AZ Department of Health Services (DHS) licensing requirements.
Community Education has moved!
We are now located in the Community Education building at 7071 W. Hillcrest Boulevard, Glendale, AZ 85310. We are at the far east end of the Copper Creek campus; enter the main drive, continue past the school to the east parking lot.