- August 17th, 2020 - Purging begins every on Monday starting on August 17th at 5pm. Each Monday at 5, students who have not paid for their classes will be withdrawn. Don't panic - you can still add the class back!
- September 21st, 2020 - Last day to add classes. Please don't be fooled by this date. The registration process can take quite a few days, so start ASAP!
- Go to: https://my.maricopa.edu/
- Scroll down and click on Student Center
- Log in
- Under the Second Section of your student center, you will see Academics. Look for a drop-down box underneath Test Scores. it will say "other academic" - click on the arrow and select "Request Transcript" and then click on the blue circle with the chevrons (side arrow-like image).
- You can then follow the directions to order your transcript. You will need to choose whether you want an official or unofficial transcript.
Hint: First look at your unofficial transcript - this is free to view and download. This will let you check to see if your official grades have posted for the classes you have taken. This way you won't waste money ordering official transcripts too soon. Official transcripts are at a cost to send.