- August 21st, 2023 - First purge begins at 5:00pm. Students will be dropped if course(es) is/are not paid for or if a payment plan is not set up. Do know that if purged, students can still add the class on their own until the last date to register.
- September 18th, 2023 - Last date for students to self-enroll in a dual class.
- September 25th, 2023 - Last purge. All students must be enrolled by this date. Last day for a refund.
- Be sure that you (as the student) always have access to your MEID (combination of letters and numbers), your Maricopa Student ID number, and your password for to access your account at maricopa.edu/students! You will need this info for more than registration. There are online Rio resources that you may use in class.
- As you fill out information for college admission and/or registration, pay close attention to ensure that you are properly identifying your county as that affects your tuition cost.
- Don't wait until the last minute. The registration process has several steps and some of the forms can take several days to complete. If you get stuck or are unsure, just ask your instructor for help!
Have issues and need to contact Rio Salado's Dual Enrollment Office? Call 480-517-8080, hours: 8am-5pm
Other Helpful Links:Access to your Maricopa Community College Center (Your main hub for everything you need!)