1. If you are doing homework and are struggling, have your parent sign the paper and leave it until the next day. The parent signature is essential! There is no need for you to work on something that you don't understand. We will get together and figure it out:)
2. Students will come to class prepared to learn. This means bring your work, notebook, SHARPENED PENCIL, and learner's attitude.
3. Weekly News gets emailed every week. This document gives the run down on what work will be done for the week. Save it each week. Also, parents can check planners.
4. I do not give extra credit with no exception. Do the work that is expected of you. Ask me questions during class or speak to me one-on-one if you need to, and complete the study guide before each test.
5. I have small group almost every day. If you are not comfortable asking a question with the whole class, use small group time.