New River Physical Education Daily Participation Grading Rubric0 (Poor) 1 (Great)
1. Cooperation Student was disrespectful Student was respectful and
* Teamwork and uncooperative to others cooperative to others during
* Sportsmanship during the lesson. the lesson.
2. Safety Student disregard safety Student followed safety
* Responsibility considerations during the lesson. considerations during the lesson.
3. Attitude Student disregarded directions Student followed directions
* Behavior and rules. and rules.
4. Effort Student was inactive in activities Student participated in
* Activity during the lesson. activities during the lesson.
5. Warm Up Student fails to follow the daily Student follows the
* Proper Form warm up routine. warm up routine.
* Each class is worth 5 points towards their daily participation grade.
* Daily participation grades are based on these 5 areas.
* Failure to participate during the entire 45 minutes of class results in losing points.
* Students that don't have the proper attire will be given an alternate assignment to complete to earn
their 5 daily points.