The Deer Valley Unified School District will welcome the class of 2027 for kindergarten registration. Registration forms can be downloaded here. Students need to be 5 years old by August 31. Early registration is critical for schools to plan for staffing needs next school year.
Deer Valley… the right fit for YOUR family!
received an “A” rating (the highest distinction) for Accountability and
Achievement by the Department of Education for the last three years.
received AdvancED district-wide accreditation by the AdvancED
Accreditation Commission, the most respected accrediting organization
- DVUSD is one of the top districts in Arizona with the highest number of dollars invested back into students’ education.
- Last year, over 91 percent of our students graduated with more than $44 million dollars in scholarships.
Download the Kindergarten Registration Form to fill out before you go to save time at the school.Families that live outside the district boundaries can enroll their child in a DVUSD school by filling out an open enrollment form and bringing it to the school of their choice.
- original birth certificate or a certified copy
- immunization records
- proof of residence (utility bill, house payment receipt, rent receipt, escrow document or lease agreement)
- and legal guardian or custody papers if applicable.
- DVUSD received an “A” rating (the highest distinction) for Accountability and Achievement by the Department of Education for the last three years.