- FastWeb: A searchable database of millions of scholarships worth billions of dollars.
- FinAid: This award-winning site includes a comprehensive database of scholarships, student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Scholarships.com: Browse through 2.7 million free scholarships and grants worth more than $19 billion.
- DVUSD Scholarship Search: A district-wide, searchable database; alpha-sorted and chronological search by application deadline.
- Scholarship Universe (UA Scholarship Search Engine for Private Scholarship Opportunities)
Scholarship Universe is a streamlined scholarship matching service created specifically for University of Arizona students. To use Scholarship Universe, UA students log in with their net ID, complete an individualized Student Scholarship Profile, and are matched to UA and outside scholarship opportunities that they are eligible to apply for. Scholarship Universe eliminates repetitive data entry, bogus results, and wasted time from the scholarship search process. This project, developed by the Student Scholarship Services Project (SSSP), not only takes most of the searching out of the scholarship search process, it provides a much needed resource for families and students by giving them an opportunity to actively participate in their own financial destiny from the moment they become a Wildcat.
- Cappex: Uncover millions of dollars in scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations and more.
- CareerInfoNet: Search more than 5,000 scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations and more.
- Careers and Colleges: Search more than 1.8 million scholarships worth $7 billion.
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Search: A database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $3 billion in available aid.
- College Data: Use the Scholarship Finder search engine to search 500,000 awards worth more than $2.3 billion.
- College Net: This site offers a database of $1.6 billion in scholarships.
- eCampus Tours: A scholarship that contains a database of more than 10,000 scholarship programs that distribute awards worth more than $36 million.
- Raise.me: Get micro-scholarships from colleges for your achievements in high school.
- Scholarship Experts: Search 2.4 million scholarships worth more than $14 billion.
- Zinch.com: This site will match you to $1.9 billion in scholarships and financial aid.