Key Area of Focus: Linear Algebra
- Formulating and reasoning about expressions and equations
- Solving linear equations
- Solving systems of linear equations
- Graphing a function
- Using functions to describe quantitative relationships
- Calculations of measurement for 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional shapes
- Similarity and congruence of shapes
- Pythagorean Theorem
50 % Tests and Quizzes
- There will be no retakes on module or topic tests.
- Student will not qualify to take the tests until all notes and the review has been completed.
- Any student scoring under 80% a test will be required to complete reteach lessons.
- Any student needing to complete reteach lessons will be given a second different exam after completing the assignments.
30% Authentic Assessments
- Students will be assigned projects and tasks that require they use the module concepts.
- Projects and tasks can be redone.
20% Knowledge Acquisition
- Classroom assignments.
- Discussion boards on Canvas.
- Students may be assigned to take notes on videos.
- Students receive a grade of E, S, N or U.
- An excellent is awarded based on observing a student’s willingness to be of service. A satisfactory is awarded when a student is meeting what is required of them.