State Farm Stadium
Prohibited Items List
Trade Shows, Consumer Shows, Meetings, Graduations
Attendees are reminded that the following items will not be permitted inside State Farm Stadium.
There are no lockers available outside of the stadium to secure items not allowed inside nor can any items be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Air Horns or other artificial noisemakers
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Balloons (helium)
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beach Balls
- Beverages other than 1 factory sealed non-frozen 500ml (16.9 fl oz) bottle of water.
- Bicycles, skateboards, Segways, wheelies, roller blades, or hoverboards
- Cameras with professional photo lenses (larger than 8”), tripods or monopods, Drones or Go Pros
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Confetti, glitter or streamers
- Containers: Water bottles (metal, glass or other materials) or Canteens
- Coolers of any kind (hard or soft)
- Drones (both inside and outside of stadium)
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Food (except for children under the age of 2 or those with a medical condition)
- Folding Chairs
- Footballs, Beach Balls or any object that can be used as a projectile
- Glass Vases
- Illegal drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles,horns,bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Silly String
- Smokeless Cigarettes
- Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, etc.)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security