How to Practice
Practicing your instrument at least 10 minutes a day will help you achieve excellence. Carefully play each exercise until you can perform it 3 times in succession without making any mistakes.
1) Practice in a quiet place where you can concentrate.
2) Schedule a regular practice time each day.
3) Use a straight back chair and a music stand to assist you in maintaining good posture.
4) Start each practice session by warming up on low notes and long tones.
5) Focus on the music that is the most difficult to play, then move on to what is easier and more fun.
6) Use your recordings to help you play in tune and in time.