See By-Laws for full descriptions1. Any member who falls below the standards of scholarship, leadership, character, or service may be dismissed from the Terramar Prepartory Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society.
- A member's cumulative GPA must be 3.75 or above
2. All active members are expected to attend regularly scheduled meetings. Advisor must be given a written and signed notice to explain absence. Any member that has two unexcused absences will no longer be considered an active member.3. Members must participate, to some extent, in all service projects selected by the chapter.
- Violations of the school's rules, rights, and responsibilities may result in a written warning and /or dismissal from the chapter
Members will serve on one committee per school year
- Members are expected to keep their commitments to the chapter.
4. Members are expected to complete a certain number of hours per quarter. Hours must be logged and a supervisor must sign to verify hours.