2021-2022 Regular Day Schedule
Neiman & Hudson Kozubal & Cohon 8:15 Reading/Writing 8:15 Science Reading/Writing 9:00 Recess 10:00 Social Studies 9:10 Math 10:45 RTI 10:30 RTI 11:00 Lunch 11:00 Lunch 11:30 Recess 11:30 Recess 11:40 Break 11:40 Break 11:45 Specials 11:45 Specials 12:30 Reading/Writing 12:30 Science 2:15 Social Studies 1:10 Recess 3:00 Dismissal 1:20 RTI 1:45 Math 3:00 Dismissal
Friday 90 Minute Early Release Schedule
Neiman & Hudson Kozubal & Cohon 8:15 Reading/Writing 8:15 Science Reading/Writing 9:00 Recess 9:55 Top 20 9:10 Math 10:15 RTI 10:15 RTI 10:35 Specials 10:35 Specials 11:05 Lunch 11:05 Lunch 11:35 Recess 11:35 Recess 11:45 Reading/Writing 11:45 Science 1:10 Top 20 12:25 Math 1:30 Dismissal 1:30 Dismissal
Backpack Organizational Tips
Homework Folder - a folder to keep your work to bring home, complete and bring back to school.
Assignment Planner - Please check this each night for assignments and notes home. Students will also write their spelling words in the planner.
Links and Checklist
Links- Go here to see your child's assignments and grades - you'll need to stop by the school office for access information.
- Add money to your child's cafeteria account
Common Core Website - Take a look at the Common Core website and see all the details about the standards.
Arizona's Department of Education for Parents WebsiteParents Checklist for Student Success
Parents who are genuinely interested in their children's school progress can provide help at home and through school. An article in American Education suggests the following helpful hints. (This is a partial list.)
- check assignment book and homework carefully to see if, and how well, it is completed
- keep regular communication with the teacher
- expect good work from your child because you will get largely what you expect
- support what the school is trying to do for your child
- realize that excellence at school must begin at home
- require child to redo sloppy work
- praise every improvement and honest attempt
- determine to help your child establish good study habits and stick to that determination
- encourage good study habits at home
Encourage... Support... Reinforce...