2022-2023 Regular Day Schedule
8:15 - 9:45 Class 1 9:35 - 9:45 Cohon & Kozubal AM Class Recess 9:45 - 10:30 Specials 10:30 - 11:45 Class 2 11:45 - 11:55 Recess ALL 4th Grade 11:55 - 12:25 Lunch 12:25 - 12:35 Cohon & Kozubal PM Class Recess 12:25 - 3:00 Class 3 & 4
Friday 90 Minute Early Release Schedule
8:15 - 9:25 Class 1 9:15 - 9:25 Plesher & Hudson Only Recess 9:25 - 9:55 Specials 9:55 - 10:25 Class 2 9:55 - 10:05 Cohon & Kozubal Only Recess 10:25 - 10:45 Top 20 10:45 - 11:05 RTI 11:05 - 11:45 Class 3 11:45 - 11:55 Recess ALL 4th Grade 11:55 - 12:25 Lunch 12:25 - 1:30 Class 4
Backpack Organizational Tips
Take Home Folder - A folder to bring completed work home in. Make sure it's in your backpack everyday.
Assignment Planner - Please check this each night for assignments and notes home.
Parents Checklist for Student Success
Parents who are genuinely interested in their children's school progress can provide help at home and through school. An article in American Education suggests the following helpful hints. (This is a partial list.)
- Check assignment book and homework carefully to see if, and how well, it is completed.
- Keep regular communication with the teacher.
- Expect good work from your child because you will get largely what you expect.
- Support what the school is trying to do for your child.
- Realize that excellence at school must begin at home.
- Require child to redo sloppy work.
- Praise every improvement and honest attempt.
- Determine to help your child establish good study habits and stick to that determination.
- Encourage good study habits at home.
- Recognize your child's efficiency in using study time at home.
Encourage... Support... Reinforce...