Classroom Expectations and Rules:
There are few classroom rules, the purpose being to maintain a productive learning environment for all students in the classroom. They are as follows:
· Students are not to display any behavior that interferes with the learning environment of others.
· Students are expected to come to class with required materials every day.
· Students are to remain in their seats unless directed otherwise
· Students are to exhibit respect for the teacher and other students at all times in the classroom
· Cell phones and other electronic devices are to be kept in backpacks and unused during class time
· All food and drinks will remain outside the classroom; however, bottled water is permitted
· The teacher is the only one who dismisses the students, not the bell.