DISTANCE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS:
1. Please log into your zoom meetings under your first and lastname. If you try to login under another name, you may not be allowed to attend the zoom meeting. Safefy is our priority all students must be identifed before being allowed to join zoom meetings.
2. Please refrain from making inappropriate comments during zoom meetings.
3. Please be respectful to everyone. Remember that sometimes we may need a little extra time in order to answer a question or understand a concept.
3. Be prepared with all materials needed for each class.
5. Please try to stay on topic. While a little show-and-tell can be fun, please reserve that desire for a later time if allowed by your teacher(s). Time is limited.
6. Don't forget to ask questions. You may do so during zoom meetings or you can send your teacher(s) an email.
Our Classroom Rules/Expectations:
1. We will be respectful of each other's time, opinions and learning process.
2. We will work together - we are a TEAM. We will collaborate and make team decisions when appropriate.
3. We will strive to remained focused and will not DISTURB the learning environment of others.
4. We will respect school property and will not sit or put our feet on tables.
5. We will take care of school furniture.
6. No gum is allowed.
7. Cellphones are NOT allowed.
8. Please make sure that your child follows the Canyon Springs dress code.
*** Confiscated cell phones will be turned into the office for parent pick-up. ***
Behavioral Flow Chart