Welcome to Advanced Marketing
Welcome to Advanced Marketing!
This is the second year of the marketing strand and that makes you eligble for several honor cords and also give your Economics Credit!!
I hope you have signed up for the CTE internship class if you are a Senior! If not, do that before the online course deadline!
- There is a DECA CTE cord for partcipation and grades.
- There is a DECA Honor Cord from National DECA for partcipation and grades. https://www.deca.org/high-school-programs/high-school-recognition-awards/
- There is a NAF Honor Cord for participation and grades.
- There is a NAFTracks Cord for completion of the NAF requirements including the CTE Internship. ( And also preferred hiring at many Fortune 500 Companies) http://naf.org/our-approach/naftrack
- Service Learning Honor cords are also earned in our class from Lead4Change. We enter our events each year that we run Dig Pink, #RidgeGivesDay, Battle of the Belts, FAFSA Night and others. More details at https://www.lead4change.org/
Students in Advanced Marketing also apply marketing and workplace skills to the student store, Cubs Corner, which they own and operate.
There is an online test in which you get 2 attempts. The cost is $8 and you can take the test at the link below. I just need a copy of the certificate that says you passed the test. http://maricopacoaz.foodhandlerclasses.com/