A Brainbook Concussion Certificate must be on file at the school- This is an online course that must be completed prior to any participation. Directions for taking the course can be found at the address below.
Students only need to take this one time, this does not need to be re-taken each year.
1. Go to this site
2. Select Concussion - Brainbook picture
3. Register as a Student
4. Enter Demographic information - ENTER BOULDER CREEK HIGH SCHOOL (GAVILAN PEAK ISN'T A CHOICE)
5. Even though you are in 7/8th grade choose 9TH GRADE
6. Select sport this season and any season in the future - remember to include all future sports
7. Complete course
8. Print Certificate and bring to Athletic Department - Verify through Athletic Secretary