In 2nd Grade your Child will focus on the following areas in math:
- Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
- Add and subtract within 20.
- Work with equal groups of objects to gain foundation for multiplication.
- Understand place value.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.
- Measure and estimate lengths in standard units.
- Relate addition and subtraction to length.
EngageNY Module Links
Other Helpful Links
Important Vocabulary - PDF File From Oakdale Schools with visual representations of 2nd grade math vocabulary.Kahn Academy - Practice in all the domains that Align with the Arizona College and Career Readiness Math Domains. To change Domains click the links on the left side of the page.CK K-12 Foundation - Video and Practice aligned to the grade level standards.Lafayette Parish School System - 1-2 page printable parent guide for each Topic in each EngageNY Module. There are also links to videos, parent guides, and suggestions for parents. This site also links to the Eureka Math parents pages for each Module.