Counting and Cardinality (CC)
· Know number names and the count sequence.
· Count to tell the number of objects.
· Compare numbers.Number and Operations in Base Ten (NBT)
· Work with numbers 11–19 to gain foundations for place value. Measurement and Data (MD)
· Describe and compare measurable attributes.
· Classify objects and count the number of objects in categories. Geometry (G)
· Identify and describe shapes.
· Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes. Mathematical Practices (MP)
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.