Highland Lakes Activity Break Linkhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0B87tRkbu_aDFNGtsM2JKbHI4S3c
Below you will find great resources to keep your students or children active throughout the day. Research shows that activity stimulates the brain and gets it ready for learning. Let’s keep our kids active and healthy all while achieving high standards in the classroom!
· This website gives teacher insight on how activity bursts can be productive for students.
· This website can be used to help students get up and moving during classroom instruction.Edutopia Brain Breaks
· These are short ideas for activity breaks in your classroom.Energizing Brain Breaks
· Great brain break ideas to get students to challenge their coordination with minimal equipment.
· Videos with classroom content that challenge students both physically and mentally!
· A classroom favorite to get students up and active FREE.
Indoor Fitness Breaks
· Fitness signs to get students up and challenging their coordination levels.
Indoor Fitness Trail http://www.cusd80.com/cms/lib6/AZ01001175/Centricity/Domain/98/Indoor%20Fitness%20Track%20signs.pdf
· Fun fitness activity signs to have students move around the class in style!
· Short workout videos to get your students up and moving!
The Learning Station
· Videos to get younger level students up and moving in the classroom.
· Website for students and parents to view to that gives great ideas on how to be active in and outside of school.
Pinterest Brain Break Activities
· This Pinterest board posts great ideas to get students active in class.
· Signs that can be placed during recess to get the kids thinking!
Recess Intramural Activities
· Activities for students to participate in during recess or before/after school.
Tech Train Love Activities
· Videos to get students moving and enjoying the classroom atmosphere.
Healthy Food Choices