Please click here to put your name (student) on the waitlist: https://forms.gle/4kP3ru2DMxSx6ZLL8
PARKING SPOT APPLICATION FOR 2022-2023FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, the Application is completed using Google form (link below) using the STUDENT'S ACCOUNT: @learner. NO PERSONAL OR PARENT ACCOUNTS. All communication will be sent to the Student's email.Digital Picture or PDF of Documents Needed to Complete Application:1. Student's Drivers License2. Proof of Insurance3. Vehicle Registration4. Completed Application Acknowledgment Form, with both Parent & Student SignatureAll images/documents must be clear & legible for processing. Students can use Notability on their iPads for saving images into PDF
- Students must be logged into their DVUSD account to access the form.
- The waitlist will be pulled from based on time/date stamp, (first come, first served) if a spot becomes available.
- The student will be contacted via their DVUSD email if a spot is open. They will have three business days from contact date/time to respond. If there is no response, the opportunity will time out and the next student will be contacted on the list.
- The parking application process and fee payment will need to be followed if you are contacted about a possible spot during the year.
- Please note that parking will only be issued to junior & senior students.
Each item will be submitted to the Google form in a separate question. Only one application per email account. You will receive an email receipt from the Google form once the application is complete. This is not approval. Please save this email in a safe place. If you need to fix something in your application, the link will allow you to correct or resubmit documents. Also, do not share the email with others for security.
- Once the application is reviewed & accepted and APPROVED APPLICATION email will be sent and the application is approved.
- Then pay for parking, by logging into STUDENT Account https://az-deervalley.intouchreceipting.com/ select parking fee, add to cart and pay online.
- FINAL APPROVAL will only occur once you have paid.
- ALL PRIOR STUDENT DEBTS MUST BE PAID BEFORE YOU WILL BE APPROVED FOR PARKING.
- If your application is not completed, you will receive an email informing you of incomplete items, and you will be able to go into your application receipt email and submit the corrections.
- DO NOT PAY THE PARKING FEE UNLESS YOU RECEIVE AN APPROVED APPLICATION EMAIL. FEES PAID WITHOUT APPROVAL WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PARKING WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION.
- Please understand, your application will NOT be assigned a tag number until it is complete and paid in full.
- After final approval, your application is placed in numerical order, and you will be entered into the system for a parking spot.
- Please understand that parking spots are randomly assigned.
- We have a limited number of spots available
- Seniors, West-MEC, and Carpooling are given priority based on the order of completeness of the application.
- Once campus spots are full, parking will be sold out. We are no longer issuing parking at CCV.
- NO REFUNDS will be provided.
Please download this PDF to complete and submit to apply for parking: BCHS Parking Application Acknowledgment Form
To apply for parking, please follow the following link: https://forms.gle/KFCrvd68Pswty3nL6
Please reach out if you have questions! Have a great day!