Back to school October 5, 2020
- Gates open at 8:30~Report to your homeroom teacher, 5th grade will enter the 200 south gate
- Students must come to school with their own supplies.
- Supplies include: pencils, colored pencils,whiteboard marker, highlighter, 3 folders, 3 spiral notebooks, Both ELA Text books, chapter book, chromebook, mask, & water bottle
- 4-8 grade students will take their devices home each day and bring back to school charged
- All students are required to wear masks with the exception of lunch, Recess, P.E. & mask breaks
- students may travel with masks on, but must adhere to the under 10 minute rule when in groups
- Students will have a staggered dismissal.
- 3:20 walkers, bikers
- 3:25 Parent pick-up
- 3:30 bus riders
Fifth Grade is Accepting Donations
Extra Ear Buds
If you are looking to access course readings, power points, documents, and assignment submission, remember to log in to Canvas! If you have any problems - just let me know!
If you have questions about Canvas, check out the Canvas Guides (you can search for your question)
Interested in being an observer of your child's account use this link, parent resources , to set-up your own account. This is a great way to track progess and view assignment feedback.
Follow your student's grades. Contact the office for your parent account.