My Classroom Rules
1. Be prepared every day.
2. Know the Hillam Way and do it.
3. Keep our room tidy.
4. Ask questions.
5. Do your best.
6. Respect YOURSELF. Respect LEARNING. Respect Others.
1. Reading logs due every Friday. Read 20 minutes five times a week.
2. There will be homework, quizzes, tests, and projects. The will be announced in plenty of time for preparation.
3. Do what is asked every day and you will be prepared for assessments, your work will be on time, and your grade will be fine
4. Assessments and Exams are 60%
Projects are 30%
Homework is 5%
Classwork is 5%
5. Look at PowerSchools regularly to see what work you are missing or need to make up. I will always let you try to improve your grade.
6. You may come to tutoring if you are interested. Fill out a form.
7. Oh, and the Colt Way.